Sunday 2 January 2011

2011 Intentions

I intended to write my intentions for the new year (or "yecade", as my father calls it), a while ago... and somehow that intention didn't manifest. Oops!

The Clearmind community in Liverpool did an exercise recently in which they set their intentions for the New Year by videoing themselves. I knew that I wanted to do mine, so here they are...

http://www.vimeo.com/18367085

P.S. I do not normally have such a massive lisp! Nige tells me I have a little lisp sometimes, which is news to me...

2 comments:

Julia said...

You're beautiful & I adore you.

What a treat it was to see the light shining from those gorgeous blue eyes of yours.

Happy 2011, Elloa!

Brooke said...

What a beautiful video! So lovely to see you live! I loved how clear and focused you were about your intentions, and the possible blocks. I love how you said, if we didn't forget, we wouldn't remember. I think blocks are like that too. If we didn't have blocks, we wouldn't feel the flowing parts--and the blocks are just more illusion to awaken from. I'm appreciating what the blocks have to tell me more and more. You have such a light to you, and it was so brave of you to show yourself in this way! Thank you!