Friday 5 November 2010

Lesson 231

Here is my lesson for the day from ACIM. I think it's beautiful, reminding me that behind every whim, every desire, every urge, every longing, is the truest yearning in my heart which is to know and abide in Love.

You might find you struggle with the language. That's okay. Perhaps just read it anyway.

Love,
Elloa xxx

Father, I will but to remember You.

What can I seek for, Father, but Your Love? Perhaps I think I seek for something else; a something I have called by many names. Yet is Your Love the only thing I seek, or ever sought. For there is nothing else that I could ever really want to find. Let me remember You. What else could I desire but the truth about myself?

This is your will, my brother. And you share this will with me, and with the One as well Who is our Father. To remember Him is Heaven. This we seek. And only this is what it will be given us to find.


3 comments:

Brooke said...

Ahhh, beautiful. Thank you for sharing this. This is a lesson that really deepens with time, don't you think? and comes and goes and comes and goes, and then deepens more. There is a part of me that just wants to hold onto it, but it feels so elusive. Then there is the part of me that knows there is no need to hold on, that the connection is always there. Thank you for posting this, beautiful one.

Julia said...

Elloa. You & I are so on the same page...following the same path, it seems. This morning, while showering, I was thinking of precisely this...it's all about coming back to LOVE. It just is. Everything else seems to lead to suffering.

Thank you for sharing you. You are a beautiful being.

Anonymous said...

very beautiful and touchy..
thanks for share this...