Monday 25 April 2011

Grateful

Grateful that I have a lawn to mow

Grateful for the sunshine

So grateful for the perfect accompaniment to the day - beautiful Blackbird song

Grateful for Nige - his presence, his being, his humour

Grateful for Lori Portka, Julia Fehrenbacher, 365grateful, and the end of Brooke's Wild Road

Grateful to be alive, able to breathe deeply, to move and express and feel

Grateful for Claire and her beautiful, welcoming home

Grateful for Bank Holidays and the message of resurrection that is so pertinent at this time

Grateful for cold showers, short grain brown rice, water and the chance to start again at any moment

Grateful for the opportunity to sing, dance and act in Annie

Grateful that I am in touch with gratitude. It broadens my horizons, ignites my heart and captures my imagination.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

You've brightened my day. I'm thankful you are you in every way--especially all that courage to make your own path of heart.

Julia said...

You shine so brightly, my friend. Reading about what you are grateful for just opens my heart right up.

Sending so much love your sweet way. xo