Tuesday 16 August 2011

When I take a risk

When I take a risk...
Amazing things seem to happen:
Doing one thing every day that scares me
Is yielding incredible results.
I am braver; I made it down the hill.
And
I asked if anyone wants to be my first
coaching client and
immediately, someone wonderful said yes!
I knew it was time to shine
again
and I got a teaching job
just like that
 - no long application needed, no interview.
Just, welcome,
and,
Teach.

What else?

I've opened myself to him,
and every cell in my body
seems to pop, crackle and fizz.
Also, it is time to open my arms
to the flow of abundance
that is just waiting to rush through my life
welcoming the river,
allowing it to flow.
And the most wonderful people
keep coming my way,
like they can't help themselves
but want to hang out in my orbit.

I am so grateful.

The risks are scary
but!
taking them -
just
day by day -
is totally transforming my
precious,
tender,
once-in-a-lifetime
life.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Elloa! This is totally exciting and you are so brave.

My heart is swelling as I sit here and think about you saying yes to your shine.

You GO girl!

Love,

Julia

Eydie Kugler said...

I love

the opportunity

of taking

just one small

risk a day.

You shared it so beautifully.
xoxo

aLifeness said...

Beautiful and so true xx